Palo Escrito back& sides

Palo Escrito back& sides
2014 April Palo Escrito flamenca

Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to the blog

I've taken a break from blogging for about two months now. It was due to too much to do and a some back pain issues with typing at the computer. I decided to save my back for guitar work and the last two months have been under the excellent care of Eric Smith, a guitar playing chiropractor in El Cerrito CA.

I will be posting more blog entries now, perhaps two a week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! Very much looking forward to keeping up with you on a more regular basis. Back pain issues are hateful, and I'm not surprised you gave priority to your actual work over posting! Anyway, I'm excited to see more pics and especially to hear some more of that pro ranting.
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete