Palo Escrito back& sides

Palo Escrito back& sides
2014 April Palo Escrito flamenca

Monday, April 18, 2011

Comments open to the public


I reset the comment format to accept comments from the public. I make guitars professionally with an emphasis on flamenco and classical guitars.



This is an example of one of my rosettes. It's a white moth design on a black background. You can hear this guitar by looking at the videos in the YouTube window on the right hand side of the blog. It's is being played by Don Soledad.

I hope you look through my blog and leave messages and feedback about my guitars. Please inquire via email about prices, I'm happy to talk publicly about my designs and building philosophy.
A full price list with standard options will be published soon.

3 comments:

  1. Stephen,

    I've been following your posts for quite some time on Foro Flamenco and I find your guitar building philosophy truly inspiring. While I have never had the pleasure of trying one of your works of art, from the few clips that are available on YouTube I must say, they sound spectacular.

    Best of luck with your instrument building endeavors.

    NenadK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nenad K,
    Where are you from? Maybe we'll get one of my guitars in your area...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I'm a kind of a beginner player so your guitars are out of my league for now. Having said that, if you're interested in having a guitar here available for people to try, I can recommend a few smaller shops for you to contact. I don't know how the process of "getting luthier guitars in the area" normally works but if you have any questions I'd be happy to help.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete